Health effects of 5G mobile technology under real-world conditions.
Volume 323, 1 May 2020, Pages 35-40
Key findings of the study:
- Identifies a broad spectrum of adverse health effects of non-ionizing non-visible radiation.
- Most laboratory experiments were not designed to identify the more severe adverse effects that correspond to real-life conditions.
- Many experiments do not involve real pulsing and modulation of the carrier signal.
- The vast majority of experiments do not consider the synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli with wireless radiation.
- 5G wireless technology will not only affect the skin and eyes, but will also have adverse systemic effects.
This article highlights adverse effects of non-ionizing, non-visible radiation (hereafter referred to as wireless radiation) described in the leading biomedical literature. It is emphasized that most of the laboratory experiments conducted to date are not designed to identify the more severe adverse effects that correspond to the real-world operating environment in which wireless radiation systems operate. In many experiments, the pulsation and modulation of the carrier signal is not taken into account. The vast majority do not consider the synergistic adverse effects of other toxic stimuli (e.g., chemical and biological) that interact with wireless radiation. This article also presents evidence that the nascent 5G wireless technology will not only affect the skin and eyes, as is commonly believed, but will also have harmful systemic effects.